Responsible for completion of process support and installation of equipment at customer sites. This includes evaluation and documentation of process outputs of hardware modifications/upgrades to existing systems.
1. PhD in Electronics, Chemistry, Physics, Material Science or related field. Prior experience preferred but not required; or
2. MS with 3+ years of relevant work experience; or BS in Electronics, Chemistry, Physics or related field with 5+ years of work experience
3. Use computer applications, including data analysis tools, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
4. Work independently, cooperatively in a team or with customers completing assignments with minimal supervision and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
5. Excellent communication and customer relations skills.